An opportunity with a market leading firm, based at the central Leeds office, has become available for an experienced Lender Only Conveyancing Assistant to assist with a caseload of early stage purchase cases. This will involve acting solely for lenders on a separate representation basis.
Duties for this Lender Only Conveyancing Assistant will include:
- Ensuring cases are opened promptly following receipt of new instructions from lender clients
- Cross-referencing and verifying information before issuing initial packs to the borrower’s solicitors
- Interpreting mortgage offers, identifying special conditions and issuing the necessary documentation to the borrower’s solicitor
- Liaising with client lenders in respect of any queries or information required
- Liaising with Technical Advisors on complex matters and ensuring relevant guidance and instructions are followed
- Regularly chasing the borrower’s solicitors for the return of signed documentation and also title documentation in order to progress the case
- Conducting an initial check of papers received from the borrower’s solicitors, checking the same in on the system and reverting back to the borrower’s solicitors for any missing standard documents
- Ensuring files are promptly passed to the conveyancer
- Taking calls for the team’s cases and assisting solicitors/lenders with process queries or taking messages for the conveyancers where necessary
- Assisting in requesting completion funds and dealing with completion
The firm is renowned in the industry for its professional training and systems and and can offer the chance to be part of a dedicated and friendly team where advice and support come as standard. With excellent benefits, rewards and a team structure designed to support you it will enable you to get the best from your career move.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please get in touch ASAP or apply via the link.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.