If you are a company secretary looking for a challenging environment or even just a change of scenery, keep on reading. A London-based corporate firm is looking to take on a company secretarial assistant to join their European team on a permanent basis. This role revolves around proving support in relation to corporate secretarial matters across the company’s European operations in Real Estate, Infrastructure and Private Equity.
Along with this role comes several amazing benefits, which would ensure a smooth and comfortable work environment. This role comes with a gym membership, dental medical insurance, health/screening assessments and several other perks.
- Management of European entities including board governance, documenting fund flows, coordinating internal reorganizations, minute book records maintenance
- Assisting with platform compliance matters and providing support on various matters to the legal team
- Management of other entities in the European platform including preparation of meeting materials, distribution of meeting materials, preparation of minutes etc
- Document transfers of interests, implement changes to director and officer slates; draft special approvals and powers of attorneys
- Assisting with maintenance of lobbying registers and similar compliance records, annual Code of Conduct certification processes, and data protection matters
- 2-5 years of company secretarial experience
- ICSA qualified
- Experience independently drafting complex resolutions, managing corporate processes, handing minute book maintenance
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic law firm or corporate department
- Knowledge of Diligent Entities (Blueprint)
Get in touch with the CoSec team today if you want to find out more about this incredible opportunity!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.