This Legal 500 firm is looking to strengthen its Conveyancing Department with the hire of a Senior Conveyancing Secretary in its Newcastle office.
This leading firm is looking for a highly experienced secretarial support for the conveyancing team, ideally someone who has knowledge of the conveyancing fee earning process.
This is a full time, permanent position and would suit someone who:
- Has previously been in a secretarial role or role supporting a fee earner
- Is familiar with all aspects of the conveyancing transaction
- Can issue contracts on a sale transaction
- Can deal with enquiries raised in a sale transaction
- Can prepare mortgage reports in sale transactions
- Can prepare files for completion
- Is familiar with submitting applications for registration after completion
- Is comfortable liaising with estate agents, financial advisers, other solicitors and clients
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.