Are you interested in working for a multi-billion-pound company? Do you want to expand your company secretarial knowledge through exposure of a broad-based role? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This London-based financial company is offering a keen company secretary the opportunity to join its highly regarded and successful company secretarial team, on a permanent basis.
You would join a successful team who would be sure to value you as well as challenge you. This role offers a large variety of involvement in different areas and with multiple countries, allowing a range of exposure within the company secretarial profession. This will help develop your company secretarial career and expand your foundation jurisdictionally.
- Responsible for managing compliance across more than 100 entities located in over 45 countries
- Advocate the best practice and governance - Liaising with providers and internal stakeholders
- Day to day management of Group statutory records of all subsidiary companies worldwide
- Organise notarisations and legislation globally
- Deal with Power of Attorneys and relevant board support
- ICSA qualified or desire to successfully complete the ICSA qualification
- Prior experience in a busy Corporate Secretarial team (private practice or inhouse would be an advantage)
- Experience of maintenance of company secretarial databases (preferable Diligent or similar)
- Some knowledge/experience of Blueprint
If you don’t want to miss out of this great opportunity, contact the company secretarial team.
At G2 Legal we have a wide range of positions open at legal firms around the UK. Visit our website to view them or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.