If you are looking to expand your company secretarial portfolio, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. This Surrey-based financial services firm is looking to take on a corporate governance assistant on a permanent basis.
This role offers great exposure to the financial service industry through a variety of roles and responsibilities. While working within their highly regard team, you will provide general support and assistance to the Society’s Executive Directors, and to ensure the smooth running of the Society’s various Board and Executive committees.
- Assist Secretariat in managing annual governance schedules
- Act as PA for CEO and other Executives, when required
- Convening meetings, organising diaries, and managing correspondence
- Act as the coordinator of Board, Board committee and Executive meetings
- Act as the contact for PRA, FCA, and internal and external auditors
- Articulate with a high level of written English
- Fully conversant with Microsoft packages
If you think you are a good fit for this role, contact the CoSec team today!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Surrey. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Mark Chambers on 0207 649 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Mark Chambers at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.