A fantastic opportunity has arisen at a Legal 500 firm based in Leeds. This role is offering home working OR office-based working from the firm’s Sheffield or Leeds office. Part time hours are also considered.
This leading firm represents many elderly, disabled and otherwise vulnerable people in their efforts to secure care services from social services departments and the NHS.
The successful candidate will work as part of the Health and Care Team, where they will provide health and care legal advice and a representation service to trust and deputyship clients and also to members of the public.
The firm is looking for someone for the Health & Care Fee Earner position who has had substantial case work experience in either:
- Legal environment working on behalf of and dealing directly with individual members of the public
- Legal social care case work experience within a local authority legal department
- Private practice advising health and social services authorities and/or private health and social care organisations
There are several desirable criteria, however candidates should not be discouraged from applying if they do not meet this:
- Solicitor, Barrister or CILEX with rights of audience (Experienced Paralegals also considered)
- Relevant and current knowledge of one or more of the following areas: health and social services law, NHS continuing care appeals, mental capacity law, mental health law or education law
- Experience of conducting cases in the Court of Protection
For more information about this Health & Care Fee Earner role, please contact Rachael or apply via the link.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.