A unique opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancer with 5+ years' experience to join a medium sized firm in Oxfordshire.
The role would suit a qualified Conveyancer/Legal Executive or experienced Solicitor. You will be involved in the assisting of running a mixed residential caseload to include freehold, leasehold, sales, purchases, remortgages, transfer of equity and shared ownership.
Duties will include:
- Title checking
- Preparation of contracts and supporting documents
- Checking official copy documents
- Liaising with clients, clients’ agents, borrowers, asset managers, buyers’ solicitors, internal depts and any other as necessary
- Dealing with post completion issues and administration
- Post completion concluded accurately
- Files closed in accordance with Firm’s procedures
- Using SOLCASE case management system
- To ensure all billing is accurate and timely
The firm's clients include first time buyers to significant landowners. A wealth of the firms work comes from referral and recommendation.
Established for over 200 years this 5 Partner firm has 60 staff in total and renowned reputation in the region. You will be supported by a Secretary whilst working alongside 2 other Conveyancers in the team.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience + package including Health Cover & Pension.
To apply for this Thame-based role, please email with your CV to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.