A leading national law firm, with a network of offices across the UK, is currently looking to strengthen its Wealth protection team with the hire of an experienced Legal PA to join the central Leeds team.
The Wealth Protection team is skilled within Wills, estate planning and probate matters, inheritance tax and succession planning to legal advice concerning mental capacity issues, dealing with the Court of Protection and charity law matters.
The successful Legal PA will be providing a full PA secretarial service supporting Legal Advisors and, where required, covering any secretarial absences within the rest of the national team where necessary. The national team is used to working cross-office, so the ideal PA will be flexible and adaptable often working on files purely electronically. This role requires proactive thinking to support the needs of the Legal Advisor.
Duties will include:
- Typing of correspondence, documents and bills
- Typing reports, file notes and attendance notes
- Preparing enclosures ready for signing and sending out with the post
- Opening and closing client files
- Filing of incoming and outgoing post and correspondence both hard copy and electronically
- Compiling and sending bills
- Chasing bills as per Legal Advisor instruction
- Cheque requisitions and other financial transactions/indents
- Keeping records of closed files
- Interaction with clients and third parties involved in the matter mainly over the telephone
- In house forms, editable PDFs (credit notes)
- Diary management
- Arranging for the safe storage of original documents and also the retrieval of files and documents from store
- Organising meetings, travel arrangements etc.
- Travel booking for legal advisors
- Answering the telephone and dealing with routine enquiries
- Attending meetings with clients to sign documents
- Updating the case management system
To be considered for this Legal PA vacancy it is essential that you have previous PA experience gained within a law firm.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For further information contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.