This long established Legal 500 firm has a great opportunity for an experienced Landlord & Tenant Lawyer – Solicitors and Legal Executives encouraged to apply.
The team is ranked highly by the Legal 500 and Chambers directories, as are other teams at the firm. They are best known for their litigation offering and are currently very busy, hence needing to add to this thriving team.
Your role as the successful Landlord & Tenant Lawyer will include:
- A broad range of Landlord & Tenant matters – usually on behalf of the landlord
- Litigation arising from Enfranchisements and Lease Extensions
- Dispute Resolution
To succeed in this application, you must:
- Be a UK qualified Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with 1 or more years of PQE
- Have recent and relevant experience dealing with similar property related disputes
- Be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills
In return, you will be part of a firm known to invest in its staff – the onward training and development they offer is exceptional. You will receive a competitive salary, generous holiday and bonus.
If you are an experienced Landlord & Tenant Lawyer (Solicitor or Legal Executive), apply now or contact Jude Cornelli for more information.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.