This multi-office law firm is looking to add an experienced criminal solicitor to head up the Crime & Extradition team at the firm. This role is based out of the Central London office.
You will be responsible for managing a team of junior solicitors, trainee solicitors and support staff alongside managing your own caseload of matters which will include:
- Sitting behind Counsel at Crown Court
- Lliaising with courts, police, CPS, benefits agencies, Counsel, Counsel's clerk, defence witnesses & experts
- Attending the Police Station during office hours and out of office hours on the internal rota
- Attending upon clients at offices/courts/prison
- Advising and assisting clients
- Preparation for cases
- Advising and assisting at police stations
- Draft legal documents - this can include drafting correspondence and pleadings, pre-trial orders, and legal briefs with various parties
You will ideally have at least 4 years PQE and be a qualified solicitor or barrister. Police station accreditation is essential for this role.
If you're an experienced criminal solicitor who is looking for a new role then apply today or call Tom Miles.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in London. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Tom Miles on 0207 649 9298 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Tom Miles at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.