An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Completion Legal Assistant to join an expanding law firm based on the Wirral. You will be required to have a minimum of 18 months experience in sales & purchase transactions with a good knowledge of Land Registry post completion processes, submitting AP1/FR1 applications.
You will be providing support to the Sale & Purchase (S&P) teams by preparing files for completion and undertaking post-completion work.
You will be reporting directly to the Completion Team Manager, working alongside three other Completion Assistants.
Working hours are Monday-Friday 9am-5pm – the firm does offer flexible working and flexibility to work from home.
- Preparation of Accounts pack for files due to complete
- Preparation of completion letters
- Submitting OS1 and K16 searches
- Submitting AP1/FR1s to HMLR
- Dealing with replies to HMLR requisitions
- Processing completion of registrations received from HMLR
- Scheduling and closing purchase files
- Dealing with confirmation of discharge on sale files
- Closing and archiving sale files
- Monitoring team file lists for OS1 and cancellation expiry dates
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.