My client is an expanding, forward thinking, progressive IP firm, that is now looking to develop their support team further and have an opportunity for an experienced Patent Paralegal to join their team. You will have the opportunity to take a hands-on decision-making approach towards your day-to-day duties. This role would be well suited to a professional that has a strong desire to develop their IP career further. There is plenty of scope for further career development within this firm.
- Acting as the key point of contact for your clients
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Management of case-related activity
- Delegating work to team members
- Providing admin support to clients and fee earners
- Supervision of Secretaries and Administrators
- Ideally CIPA or IPAC qualified
- Experience in designs
- Experience working with Anaqua
- Knowledge of patent procedures in international, national and European jurisdictions
- Extremely organised and professional
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
If you would like more information relating to this role, contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal or call me for a discreet conversation.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.