An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Law Costs Draftsman to join a well-respected and award-winning law firm in Birkenhead. You will be required to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience, and experience of preparing New Electronic Bills is essential. You will be joining the Technical Costs Team, dealing predominantly with RTA cases including Multi-Track and Fixed Costs Disputes.
- Drafting bills of costs (Electronic & Paper)
- Preparing Precedent H Budgets
- Dealing with Part 8 matters
- Dealing with Fixed Costs Disputes
- Drafting Estimates of Costs
- Preparing Points of Dispute/Replies
- Negotiating costs generally with own caseload
- Taking files to Provisional/Detailed Assessment
- Preparing N260 Costs Schedules
- Attending hearings including Detailed Assessments and CCM
- Providing costs advice/guidance to fee earners as and when required
- Completing post Assessment work, including agreeing figures and concluding Assessment process
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.