This leading national firm, who is recognised by the L500, is currently looking to strengthen its Leeds office with the hire of a Residential Conveyancer.
The key responsibilities of a qualified Residential Conveyancer will include:
- Managing a varied caseload from instruction through to completion
- Caseload to include: Sales, purchases, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, help to buy purchases and sales, lease extensions and probate sales
- Liaising effectively and appropriately with the client and third parties
- Raising enquiries on the title and documentation received and dealing with response to enquiries
- Exchange of contracts and completions
- Ensuring that accurate records and notes etc. are maintained on all matters whilst at all times delivering the highest levels of client care
- Supervising the work of a Paralegal in the team
You will have an excellent understanding of residential conveyancing and be highly competent running your own caseload of conveyancing matters. You will have a track record of good client service and supervising juniors.
If you are an experienced Residential Conveyancer and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For further information contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.