A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Social Media Executive to join a leading international full service law firm based in the heart of Liverpool City Centre.
You will manage original text and video content (at times leading the creation of campaign specific content), managing posts and responding to followers in alignment with firm policy. You will manage the company image in a cohesive way to achieve relationships and reputation goals.
This is a brand new role where you will be working alongside the partners and solicitors across the firm. You must be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends and have significant experience managing B2B social media channels and communities. You should also have excellent communication skills and be able to express the firm's views creatively.
You will be required to have a minimum of 4 years' proven work experience at the level of social media executive, experience of working on paid social media campaigns – principally on LinkedIn and Facebook/Instagram, specific channel expertise in LinkedIn, YouTube and Instagram, but Twitter and other channels are also a plus and hands-on experience in content development
- Co-design (with the international digital manager) and implement social media strategy to align with marketing goals
- Build and manage the relevant communities across key channels, communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring comments
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. text, photos, videos and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Deploy suitable social listening and engagement tools that will help the firm to refine its social media strategy, and use the results to feed content plans with topic ideas
- Collaborate with the wider business development, marketing and communication team to ensure brand consistency
- Brief in design for use across social media accounts
- Suggest and implement features to develop brand awareness and engagement e.g. promotions and competitions
- Set specific objectives and report on analytics and engagement on a monthly basis
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences as well as competitor and brand sentiment analysis
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Seek to engage stakeholders across the firm to build a network of educated advocates
- Develop a strategy for how best to use the firms social media advocates and its networks to boost the impact of social for the firm
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.