A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary has become available in central Leeds.
Whilst previous family experience is preferred, it is not essential and candidates with solid legal secretarial experience in any area of law will be considered.
You will be joining a leading family team with an outstanding working environment and a strong work life balance. This is a leading firm in both its performance and reputation.
This Family Legal Secretary role will have duties to include, but will not be limited to:
- Typing (audio and copy) all general correspondence, including memos, faxes and other documents and forms
- Reception Duties
- Preparing documents and correspondence requiring knowledge of legal terminology and document formats, such as contracts, briefs, policies and complaints
- Using Case Management System
- Filing all incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintaining filing and administrative systems
- Arranging teleconferences with local, regional and national law firms, as well as other constituencies, as required
- Maintaining accurate records of all cash movements, producing information as required
- Exhibiting a good level of flexibility and team work
- Supporting colleagues where required and undertaking training where appropriate
- Assisting with all other general administrative tasks
To be considered for this role, previous legal secretarial experience is required. It is also important that you are professional, proactive and reliable.
If you are a Legal Secretary and meet the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For further information contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.