Our client is a fully serviced law firm based in Andover and is seeking to appoint a Legal Assistant Paralegal to support the Private Client Wills & Probate department.
- Drafting complex and simple wills
- Tax planning and its related advice
- Lasting powers of attorney
- Court of protection
- The administration of estates and trusts
- General administration work to ensure the team operates smoothly and efficiently
- File-opening/closing, and other compliance routines
- Taking and making client and other telephone calls
- Drafting letters
- Legal Research
- Assisting with Client Reviews and other marketing activities
- Tax returns
- Assisting with document preparation, including Wills and Powers of Attorney, estate and trust accounts
The ideal candidate:
- Eye for detail and meticulous approach
- Great communication skills and an ability to work well with others
- Ability to work under time constraints and prioritise workload
- Ability to handle sensitive matters discreetly
- Good organisation skills with a methodical approach
- Deliver excellent service to clients and colleagues
- Excellent IT skills, including Word and Excel, and previous experience of bespoke software
- Team player
- Aptitude to learn quickly
In order for your application to be considered, you must have gained legal experience within a law firm OR have recently finished your LPC.
Please apply online ASAP.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Chris Rodriguez at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.