A well respected and forward thinking international full-service law firm is currently looking to recruit a commercial litigation paralegal to work from the Liverpool office as part of the wider commercial disputes team.
You will work from the Liverpool office as part of the wider commercial disputes team alongside partners, associates, trainee solicitors and PSL’s assisting with the day to day running of the caseloads.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding, fantastic benefits package and long-term progression prospects. You will be required to have previous paralegal experience within commercial litigation.
- Providing support to the wider team, assisting at court, and taking attendance notes
- Assisting with document review
- Develop and maintain knowledge of the DMS system and matter space management
- Drafting Dramatis Personae and Chronologie
- Undertaking document review (including undertaking the 1st review using relevant software)
- Assisting with trial preparation
- Preparing ad-hoc reports
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.