Are you a Conveyancing Paralegal or Legal Assistant looking to further your career in a supportive and established law firm based in Sutton Coldfield?
This established private practice law firm is now looking to hire an experienced conveyancing paralegal or legal assistant on a full time, permanent basis. You will work directly within the firms conveyancing department supporting the conveyancing team, where your key duties will include:
- Assisting with the conveyancing teams caseloads
- Opening new instructions and liaising with clients and third parties
- Obtaining clients ID and checking the ID/proof of address
- Performing searches
- Gathering evidence in respect of the clients proof of funding and perform adequate checks
- Prepare draft contract packages on the sale files and request contracts on the purchase files
To be considered for this conveyancing paralegal or legal assistant role based in Sutton Coldfield you must have at least 12 months+ experience working in a similar role, have a full understanding and knowledge of the conveyancing process, be a confident and articulate individual.
If this conveyancing paralegal / legal assistant role based in Sutton Coldfield sounds of interest please click the apply now button.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.