Do you have experience supervising a team as well as handling a caseload of costs? If so, my client in Coventry is on the lookout for a lead costs handler/supervisor to join its growing department.
As a supervisor, you will be supervising the firm’s disease costs team where you will supervise, encourage, mentor and develop members of the team, as well as handling a caseload of disease matters up to £100K and dealing with claimant/defendant budgeting.
Key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with benchmarks set by the firm and by clients whilst driving settlement and ensuring quality of delivery
- Ensuring the adherence to and creation of strategies of claims handling by individual claimant firms and CHOs – this will include meeting with the Director of Costs and Technical Director to articulate challenges faced and relevant successes
- Technical development and supervision via competency framework
- Delivering personal caseload to required company standards and to the fulfilment of personal targets
- Preparing Precedent Hs (Costs budgets) and Precedent Rs (Budget discussion reports)
- Hitting daily chargeable target
- Maximising the personal development of team members, identifying training needs and assisting the Team Leader in the creation of succession planning
- Providing an environment where team members feel motivated and deliver excellence
- Ensuring compliance with the SRA Code of Conduct 2019
In order to be considered for this lead costs handler/supervisor position based in Coventry, you must have previous experience in supervising and leading a team, handling costs and all stages of the litigation process and dealing with high value and complex cases.
Click the apply now button to find out more!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.