This is an excellent opportunity for a legal secretary, legal assistant or experienced administrator to join the residential property department at this leading Yorkshire firm based in Huddersfield.
You will work closely with team members and support the fee earners within the team. You will be expected to liaise confidently with clients and progress client transactions under the supervision of the fee earner. In the absence of the fee earner, you will take ownership of files to ensure that client matters are up to date and senior fee earners fully informed.
You will be a confident and proactive Residential Property Legal Secretary, legal assistant or experienced administrator, who is able to provide a high level of support to the department. You will be able to act on your own initiative, possess a professional telephone manner and hospitable disposition together with the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Take initial client enquiries and progress as appropriate
- Draft documents and correspondence under the direction of the fee earner and in accordance with agreed formats and precedents
- Deal with correspondence and paperwork
- Maintain an efficient up to date filing system in the manner laid down in the office manual
- Open and close files to agreed routines
- Keep an appointments diary
- Deal with telephone enquiries, answering queries or referring matters as appropriate
- Attend clients in the absence of the fee earner or when delegated to do so
- Undertake general clerical duties associated with office routines such as photocopying
To be considered for this Residential Property Legal Secretary you must have previous Residential Property experience.
If you have 1 years+ experience within a similar role, please apply directly via the link ASAP.
For further information on this Residential Property Legal Secretary role contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal Recruitment.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.