My client based in Lincoln is now looking to expand its conveyancing department with the addition of a conveyancing assistant or paralegal.
Within this conveyancing assistant/paralegal role based in Lincoln you will assist fee earners with their caseloads who deal with a wide range of conveyancing transactions from start to finish.
Your key duties in this role will include:
- Dealing with initial calls to new clients to obtain information required
- Updating our Case Management System with post, information and data
- Provide clients and other parties with information and updates
- Obtaining and checking client identification in accordance Anti Money Laundering Policy Guidelines
- Ensuring telephone calls are answered where possible and messages returned within 2 hours
- Ordering Searches
- Preparing files for Exchange of Contracts
- Preparing files for Completion
- Completion Post Completion Formalities
In order to be considered, you must have at least 2 years+ experience working in conveyancing, be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, as well as being able to offer an excellent customer service.
Click the apply now button to find out more!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.