An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Facilities Assistant to join a leading law firm based in Liverpool City Centre. You will be working within the digital services team and must have previous experience in post room, reprographics and scanning.
The firm is offering a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, and this role will be based in the office Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
- The preparation and scanning of incoming mail and associated items
- Scan-back and archive scanning to the agreed guidelines as directed by needs of the businesses
- Adhering to the relevant processes and quality standards
- Live file scanning as part of reprographics duties as per the FE request
- First line preventative maintenance and upkeep of departmental scanning hardware and software, ensuring uptime is kept to a maximum and regular quality checks for quality control
- First line preventative maintenance and upkeep of varied office-based equipment and operating systems
- Presenting a professional image of the firm at all times and maintaining a friendly and helpful manner when dealing with clients, potential clients and colleagues
- Meeting or exceeding agreed SLA measures for internal customers
- Maintaining customer satisfaction/resolving queries/issues
- Co-ordinating with various contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring all internal and external queries are dealt with in a prompt and efficient manner
- Ensuring the office remains presentable and fit for purpose in all respects and at all times
- Assisting with processing, distribution and despatch of inbound and outbound mail
- Routing of inbound and outbound E-faxes
- General portage of items between floors and offices
- Printing and despatch of documents as per FE email requests
- Dealing with internal and external telephone enquiries
- Applying costs using cost recovery systems
- Reprographics, including high volume copying and printing of documents and CD/DVD creation
- Supporting the Facilities Hard Services team when required
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.