My client is a well-established Nuneaton-based high street practice, offering the usual range of private client and commercial services to businesses and individuals around the Warwickshire and surrounding area. It is regarded as a friendly and supportive place to work, with many long-serving staff members. The private client team provides advice to a broad range of clients, including wealthy individuals with business interests, investments and multiple properties.
The firm is seeking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor or equivalently qualified Fee Earner to work with full support and ongoing training, advising on matters such as:
- LPAs, EPAs and Court of Protection (deputyships) applications
- Estate administration matters
You will ideally have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience, either as a solicitor or qualified fee earner
- Sound technical expertise across all areas of private client work
- Some expertise in the areas of taxation and trusts
For further information, please contact Andrew Cookson or apply via the link enclosing your current CV.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Andrew Cookson at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.