One of North Yorkshire’s leading law firms is looking to add an experienced residential conveyancer to its team in York.
You will be joining a successful department where you will be responsible for running a caseload of both freehold and leasehold files whilst working closely with the department manager on new build relationships both existing and new.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Transfers of equity
- Shared ownership
- Auction properties
- Help to Buy Equity Loan Scheme
- Right to Buy
- Redemption of Homes and Communities loan
- Assent and First Registration
- Deed of Gift
- Deed of Rectification
To be successful you will have:
- Previous experience managing a caseload of freehold, leasehold and new build sales & purchase
- the ability to work towards fee earning targets
- proven up to date skills and knowledge in residential conveyancing to a high standard
- 3-4 years PQE+
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner role and would like to join this top law firm in York, simply apply or get in touch with Rachael Atherton.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.