An excellent opportunity for a 7 year+ PQE Private Client Senior Associate Solicitor to develop their career in a highly respected and award-winning team.
Your caseload will include a broad and varied mix of Private Client work including Wills, Trusts, IHT planning, Succession Planning for business owners and high net worth clients, LPAs and the Administration of Estates. You will be dealing with a substantial client base including business owners, high net worth individuals, clients with cross border issues and high value estates.
At this more senior level, you will also be involved in firm-wide projects and take an active role in certain tasks outside of the day to day legal work, particularly team supervision and learning/development on behalf of the team.
- Experience of High Net Worth Private Clients is essential
- STEP qualification would be an advantage
- A corporate background or substantial corporate experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- 6-7 years’ + PQE in a highly regarded Private Client team
- Experience of supervising more junior colleagues is essential as well as being able to demonstrate sharing responsibility for directing their learning and development as well as supporting them with their client matters
- Excellent business development and networking skills
If you wish to be considered for this Private Client Senior Associate Solicitor vacancy and fit the above criteria, please apply directly via the link.
For further information contact Rachael Atherton.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.