My client is a leading international firm that specialises in intellectual property, technology and media matters. The firm can be classed as modern and forward-thinking with both its approach towards its work and the way it approaches the industry. The team offers a friendly and collaborative environment.
Due to continued growth, the team is now looking for an IP Associate. You will be working within the technology sector and will have a chance to work on fast moving transactional matters.
Experience and requirements:
- Commercially minded
- Business development
- Intellectual Property
- Strong academic record (minimum 2:1 degree classification)
- Experience of leading commercial transactions and providing strategic advice for a wide range of technology companies gained within a recognised practice
- Solid understanding of data protection law and a desire to build on this and work with data intensive businesses on commercial transactions where regulatory compliance is key
- Excellent knowledge of the sectors in which the firm operates: media & entertainment, artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality, cybersecurity, adtech and telecoms
- Exceptional analytical, reasoning and drafting skills
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.