An opportunity has arisen for a 5+ years PQE Regulatory and Compliance Solicitor/Legal Executive to join a reputable law firm in South Bucks. This is a critical hire.
You will be dealing with an array of matters, including:
- Handling complaints
- Advising on Risk and Compliance issues in accordance with Lexcel accreditation and acting as the firm’s COLP
- Working with the SRA, Legal Ombudsman and Information Commissioner
- GDPR and FCA compliance
- Working with colleagues on the ongoing development and implementation of Risk and Compliance training
To be considered for this role you should have:
- 5+ years experience in the legal risk and compliance sector
- Excellent technical skills
Employment law and litigation experience are advantageous.
This is a great opportunity for a Risk and Compliance Solicitor/CILEX to join a leading regional firm with offices across Bucks, Oxon and the Midlands.
Apply now for a call back or get in touch with any immediate questions.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Stephen Chantry at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.