This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified patent attorney to work with a specialist team of Chemistry attorneys, handling all non-contentious and contentious design matters.
Would you like to maximise your full potential and achieve your long term career goals? Do you feel like you have heard this before? The firm has a fantastic proven track record of delivering this. The team is fully committed to enabling you to achieve your goals at the pace that works for you and as such you can expect a truly personal approach towards your development.
As a Chemistry patent attorney at this Top Tier International firm you will enjoy:
- The opportunity to have responsibility for, and contribute to, providing design protection for international clients
- An environment covering a broad range of science disciplines and technologies
- Supportive and flexible approach for you to achieve further success in your career path
- The rewards and benefits you will receive to working autonomously and collaboratively with a network of talented team members to deliver service excellence
You will need to possess the following attributes:
- To be qualified 1-3 years PQE with demonstrable experience and a strong background in design in an organic pharma chemistry
- Awareness and experience of international protocols and patent protocols
- The ability to advise clients on how to protect their works considering their individual specific needs and requirements
- A confident and assertive attitude combined with being commercially astute to build on and develop strong working relationships with both colleagues and clients
To put yourself forward for this patent attorney role in central London, please click ‘apply now’.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Lee Townsend at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.