A brilliant opportunity has become available in a leading multi-office law firm for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join its friendly, close-knit team.
You will be an experienced private client solicitor with at least 3 years PQE, joining an established and growing firm with a private client team that has a strong client base of private and commercial clients.
You will have experience in:
- the preparation of wills, fundamental principles of inheritance, capital gains and income tax and their application in an estate planning context
- the formation, administration and taxation of trusts
- administration of estates
- deeds of variation
- the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- providing specialist advice for elderly clients
This role would be suited to a motivated solicitor with the ability to build and maintain a growing client base whilst managing their own busy caseload.
This position is open to either full time or part time working arrangements.
Please contact Eleanor Geary to discuss this opening, or click on apply now to send through your CV.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Gloucestershire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Eleanor Geary on 0117 9000 888 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Eleanor Geary at G2 Legal on 0117 9000 888 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.