A great opportunity has arisen in Spalding for an experienced real estate/commercial property solicitor to join my client on a permanent basis.
This Legal 500 law firm can offer you a real platform for progression, as well as a successful and highly supportive environment.
Key duties within the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing legal advice to a range of clients, including the negotiation and drafting of documentation
- Management of Client/Matter files, specifically for Developers both Nationwide and Regional, becoming a Trusted Advisor to them
- Carrying out the various stages of legal proceedings in an effective, efficient and timely manner, with the aim of protecting the interests of the client
- Proactively developing new business opportunities from internal cross-referrals, existing clients and other professionals
- Meeting agreed targets for chargeable time, fee income generated, billing and fee collection, and exhibiting a commercial approach to financial management
- A commitment to continued professional development in this specialist sector
- An understanding of the Real Estate Developer sector and an appreciation of the specific needs of this client group
- Assuming responsibility for work delegated by a Partner
- Operating effectively with clients and their professional and financial advisers – managing specific fields
- Working under the direction of a Partner and receiving assignments with specified objectives
- Undertaking marketing and business development initiatives
- Management of fee income and collection of bills
In order to be considered for this real estate/commercial property solicitor position in Spalding, you must be 4 years PQE, have an outstanding knowledge of real estate and be experienced and confident in negotiating and liaising with clients.
Please click the apply now button to find out more.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.