An excellent opportunity has arisen for a private client solicitor to join my client on a permanent basis in its expanding Spalding office.
The ideal candidate will be a solicitor with 4 years post qualification, have a full understanding of private client law and be willing to go the extra mile for their clients and colleagues.
Key duties in this private client solicitor position will include:
- Providing legal advice to a range of clients, including the negotiation and drafting of documentation
- Management of Client/Matter files
- Carrying out in an effective, efficient and timely manner the various stages of legal proceedings with the aim of protecting the interests of the client
- Proactively developing new business opportunities from internal cross-referrals, existing clients and other professionals
- Committing to continued professional development in this specialist sector
- An understanding of the Private Client sector and an appreciation of the specific needs of this client group
- Assuming responsibility for important elements of the work that is handled by a designated Partner
- Operating effectively with clients and their professional and financial advisers – managing specific fields
- Working under the direction of a Partner and receiving assignments with specified objectives
- Ability to act independently to a reasonably high level, but also to work with more experience Partners and Fee Earners on more complex and specialised matters as required
- Adapting to a broad range of situations and circumstances and remaining calm under pressure
- Undertaking marketing and business development initiatives
- Management of fee income and collection of bills
- Discretion and the capacity to respect client confidentiality
- Meeting agreed targets for chargeable time, fee income generated, billing and fee collection
- Exhibiting a commercial approach to financial management
If this private client solicitor vacancy sounds of interest to you, please click the apply now button!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.