Our client is a top tier full service commercial law firm in the Thames Valley. The firms office in Reading is seeking an NQ-3 PQE Employment Solicitor to join its expanding team.
The practice group deals with a complete range of contentious and non-contentious employment matters for both respondent and claimant clients.
The Employment work undertaken by the team includes:
- HR Support for employer clients on a day-to-day basis
- Guiding clients through disciplinary and other internal proceedings
- TUPE issues in transactional work (including due diligence) and on outsourcing
- Employment termination, including compromise and other settlement agreements, as well as taxation implications and avoidance
- Advocacy before the employment tribunals and courts
- Litigation unfair and wrongful dismissal claims & sex, race and disability discrimination claims
- Training seminars and workshop programmes for employer clients
There will be an opportunity to gain experience of immigration and data protection issues.
The ideal candidate should have Employment law experience gained working or training at a reputable firm known for its Employment work.
In return, the firm offers a genuine career path for the successful Employment Solicitor, with excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this Employment Solicitor position in Reading, please apply now or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Berkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.