This leading, national, law firm have an opportunity for a qualified accountant to join as a Finance Controller. You will work very closely with the Managing Partner and Finance Director in this newly created role.
This role requires an immediate start and is being treated as a contract, although there is scope for the role to become permanent.
Your role will include:
- Supporting the FD and Equity Partners with budgets, forecasts and plans
- Producing accounts, statistics and analysis
- Reporting at Board level
The successful Finance Controller candidate must be:
- A qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- At least 3 years post qualification experience; ideally from another professional services background
- IT literate – advanced Excel skills; Outlook, MS Word and Financial reporting systems
Knowledge of the Solicitors Account Rules (SAR) is highly desirable.
In return you will receive a very competitive package, including a generous salary.
This law firm prides itself on standing out from its competitors and have a high number of staff that benefit from its flexible working arrangements.
For more information, or to apply, get in touch today!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.