This is a great opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Lawyer to join a reputable and highly regarded firm in Brighton.
This role would suit a Solicitor, Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer with a minimum of 4 years’ PQE in commercial and residential conveyancing.
You will have a high level of technical skills and be comfortable handling your own caseload of residential and commercial property matters from instruction through to file closing.
Duties will include:
- dealing with negotiation of commercial leases
- refinancing of commercial portfolios
- commercial mortgages to individuals and companies
- landlord & tenant matters
- residential transactions
- purchase and re-mortgage of freehold and leasehold properties
- registration of unregistered properties
- right to buy purchases
For more information, please apply or contact Becky Newton at G2 Legal for a confidential discussion.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Becky Newton at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.