A rare job opportunity has arisen for a Proclaim Developer to complement a Manchester Law firms hard working and talented IT department. You will be required to be able to display ability to develop solutions within Proclaim, from creating and updating document templates, through building custom screens and workflows and building integrations with other systems using import export, MIWH and web services. You will have a solid and demonstrable understanding of Tech 4 level of Proclaim qualifications.
You will need to be able to efficiently communicate with stakeholders who possess varying level of technical knowledge when developing solutions.
- 2+ years Proclaim development experience
- Solid, demonstrable understanding of Eclipse Tech 4 Proclaim qualifications
- Advanced Report Creation, Autoroutines, Case Type Maintenance, Database Maintenance, Data template maintenance, Directory Monitoring, Import Export, MIWH, Screen designer, Task server administration, Web services, Workflow Maintenance, XML Templates
- High degree of data analysis skills and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to adapt to changing workload
- Communication skills on a level allowing to build effective working relationships with both technical and non technical colleagues
Experience and proficiency in OOP programming (.NET or C#)
Legal knowledge and understanding of legal market realities up to date technical knowledge and hobbies falling within the area of IT.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Greater Manchester. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.