This leading UK law firm is now looking to recruit an experienced residential conveyancer to join on a full time, permanent basis. This role can be home-based 100% of the time, saving you the hassle of commuting every day and giving you comfort of working from your own home.
If you have got a talent for conveyancing, ambition and focus and are looking for a stimulating and rewarding career, this could be the role you are looking for. You will work alongside a talented and experienced team where you will work on residential freehold and leasehold conveyancing work.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Handling a caseload of residential matters from start to finish
- Providing clear and comprehensive updates to clients, agents and referrers
- Assisting clients with queries
- Working to a high standard and possessing a fine attention to detail
- Being organised and efficient whilst working under pressure
- Competently prioritising tasks
- Completing tasks within defined timescales to stay in line with Service Level Agreements
You must have previous experience handling a caseload of residential property matters from start to finish, a strong working knowledge of the conveyancing process and previous experience of working on both freehold and leasehold cases. Experience of working with referrers is ideal but not essential.
Please click the apply now to find out more!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.