Our client is looking for a Commercial Property Paralegal based in Newbury to provide an effective support service to fee earners in the property group. This role engages in fee earning activities and also direct client contact as required.
You will have at least 1-2 years previous experience of working in private practice within commercial property.
To provide supplementary administrative support for the practice group as required from time to time.
You will have:
- Ability to work unsupervised within scope of instructions/protocols from senior fee earners
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in a team and on your own
- Excellent audio and copy typing skills plus good knowledge of Microsoft office
You will be:
- Preparing folders for discs
- Dealing with LR requisitions and liaising with LR on applications
- Companies House registrations
- Maintain business relationship with clients
- To produce accurate documentation, reports and correspondence following standard office practices and precedents, to timescales required to meet client service levels with the agreement of the fee earner
- Ensure that files are maintained in good order and that clients are kept informed at frequent intervals (as required by the supervising partner) of progress on transactions, including being supplied with periodic case updates in formats agreed with clients
- Assist with research, document production and correspondence on files being managed by other fee earners as required from time to time by supervising partner
- Ensure work is maintained at high levels of quality throughout so as to promote the reputation of the firm
This will involve:
- Speaking to clients, suppliers and firm as a whole
- Taking instructions in verbal and written form regarding a variety of queries
- Correspondence regarding the departmental matters
- To ensure that all client dealings (correspondence and telephone calls) are handled professionally, courteously and promptly
Salary £28,000 up to £32,000.
To apply please email your cv to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.