A fantastic opportunity has become available within an award winning international commercial firm for a Associate or Senior Associate to join an established team of solicitors, in the firms Commercial, TMT & IP Team. My client has a great portfolio of clients and work across a broad spectrum of sectors such as transport and logistics and international trade, through to retail, insurance, marine, health, education, manufacturing, public sector and banking and financial services. The team culture is relaxed but professional, supportive and all work on a collaborative basis.
You will be offered the chance to work on a variety of non-contentious matters, as well as taking a proactive part in business development individually and collectively.
This role would be well suited to a solicitor that has 4-7 years PQE working within TMT, IP, commercial matters, who is eager to develop their career further.
- Working on a range of commercial supply-chain contracts
- Participating in business development
- Supporting the team lead by providing non-contentious legal advise relating to public procurement advisory work
- Providing regular training and updates sessions to clients and perspective clients
- Supporting regular due diligence exercises undertaken by the firms Corporate Teams
- Providing “trusted advisor” commercial advisory services to clients
- Strategic advice where issues have arisen with any procurement, reviewing process documentation, supporting public bodies through threatened and actual procurement challenges.
- Excellent academic background, inclusive of a 2:1 or equivalent
- Experience working within a similar styled role
- Understanding of data protection
- A proven track record of business development
- Demonstrates an understanding of clients’ needs and expectations
- Driven to create workable solutions for the commercial issues in the best interest of the clients
- Good level of experience of drafting and negotiating commercial contracts and documentation in private practice
For more information relating to this opportunity, contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Antony Setford at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.