A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Costs Draftsman to join a well-respected multi-service law firm in Manchester City Centre. You must have relevant experience in drafting bills of costs for a variety of matters, including Personal Injury, Court of Protection and some Commercial work. Experience within court of protection is essential, and you will be working on a variety of costs work including drafting bills of costs, Replies, Points of Dispute, Costs Budgets, Negotiations and Advices for Personal Injury, Clinical Negligence, Court of Protection, Commercial and Solicitor/Client matters.
The firm offer competitive salary bandings, excellent benefits package and a bonus scheme up to 10% annual performance related bonus.
- To provide an effective, timely and efficient service to the firm’s clients
- Communicate with clients of the department in a professional and courteous manner
- To ensure excellent service standards and maintain high client satisfaction
- To manage your own caseload
- To keep up to date with all aspects of the law relating to costs law and the Civil Procedure Rules
- To take on work as allocated to you in a variety Personal Injury, Court of Protection, Commercial and Solicitor/Client matters, including:
- Bills of Costs
- Replies and/or Points of Dispute
- Costs Budgets
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.