A very well established Legal 500 recommended firm in Essex is keen to recruit a Court of Protection Paralegal into its busy team.
The successful Court of Protection Paralegal will be responsible for managing a varied workload under supervision of the Deputy Solicitor and other fee earners. Duties will include:
- drafting and filing Deputyship orders
- drafting and proof reading various legal documents
- attending client visits at hospital, care homes and in their own homes
- completing Deputy annual reports
- assisting other fee earners within the busy Private Client team
Having worked with this firm for many years, I have seen first-hand the excellent scope for progression and hands on training they offer.
Please apply now to be considered or call Rosie Gunn for a confidential conversation.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rosie Gunn at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.