An opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial property solicitor, minimum 2 + years' PQE, who is looking for a new and exciting challenge.
This well established Berkshire law firm is looking for an experienced commercial property solicitor to join their Commercial Property team in Newbury.
You will pick up an existing caseload of commercial property matters, to include:
- Buying or selling commercial property
- Acquisition and disposal of all types of commercial property, both freehold and leasehold
- Grant and renewal of commercial leases
- Transfer of existing commercial leases
- Issues relating to applications for consent to the assignment
- Underletting or alterations to premises
- Developing property for commercial or residential use
- Acting for developers, advising on options and conditional contracts
- Managing planning and development agreements with local authorities
This Newbury based role as a commercial property solicitor will involve:
- A genuine career path for progression
- A varied and full commercial property caseload for industrial, commercial and retail properties
- Being interested in business development and gaining new clients to help grow your caseload
My client is eager to shortlist for interviews as soon as possible, so please contact me confidentially, or send your CV to Gayle Woolf by applying online.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.