A York based Legal 500 Law Firm is looking for a senior/associate level private client solicitor to join their team.
You will be joining a busy private client department that specialises in: wills, LPAs, estates, trusts and tax advise with some members of the team focusing on charity law and contentious probate.
- Estate planning, to include Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax advice and Inheritance tax planning
- Drafting wills, trusts and ancillary documents
- Administration of trusts
- Non-contentious probate and administration matters
- Lasting Powers of Attorney/Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Inheritance Act claims (but not litigation)
- Possible inclusion of residential property-related work, but not transactional conveyancing
- Possible preparation of income tax returns (personal, estate or trust returns)
This is a great chance to join a team at senior level where career progression is achievable and the work is of a high quality.
If you are interested in hearing more on this York based private client solicitor opportunity then apply or get in touch with Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in North Yorkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rachael Atherton on 0113 254 9296 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rachael Atherton at G2 Legal on 0113 254 9296 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.