A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Legal Cashier with specific disbursement experience to join an award winning leading law firm in their Liverpool City Centre office. You will be required to have a good understanding of the SAR rules, previous legal cashiering experience specifically dealing with disbursements.
The firm is offering a competitive salary banding and excellent benefits.
- Review/edit and authorisation of disbursement invoices
- Appropriate reporting on disbursement invoices for data reconciliations
- Update to PMS System of new vendors
- Reconcile counsel fee notes
- Manage Disbursement Inbox and deal with queries
- Daily posting of direct debits/standing orders made from the firm's office accounts
- Daily reconciliation of the firm's office bank reconciliations including foreign currency
- Weekly reporting on Counsel VAT reconciliation and follow up with Counsel for fee notes for VAT reclaim
- Entering/releasing all Office payments on the firms online banking systems
- Dealing with the non-invoice ad hoc payment requests ensuring they comply with firm policy and authorisation
- Manage statement reconciliation for disbursement suppliers and follow up with stakeholders
- Organise a system to deal with disbursement invoices from other offices for prompt recording and reconciliation
- Flexibility to provide cover on other Office cashiering functions when required
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Merseyside. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gemma Taylor on 0161 207 2000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gemma Taylor at G2 Legal on 0161 207 2000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.