Do you have new build conveyancing experience? If so, our client is now looking to recruit a conveyancing assistant/paralegal to join their expanding team based in Wolverhampton.
Your key duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Providing full support to our Property New Build Team to enable them to operate efficiently
- Preparing correspondence using a case management system
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
In order to be considered for this new build conveyancing assistant/paralegal role in Wolverhampton, you must have at least 6 months experience within a conveyancing department along with a passion and enthusiasm for this area of law. Our client is looking for an individual who can thrive in a high-pressured environment, and in return they offer clear career progression prospects.
To discuss this role in further detail, please contact Rebecca Higgs or apply online!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rebecca Higgs at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.