Established for over 120 years this Private Practice Berkshire based law firm specialise in Litigation, Family, Corporate Commercial, Commercial & Residential Property and Private Client matters.
The firm is in a period of exciting expansion and growth, so they require an experienced Employment fee earner to join the team of 2 others which is Partner lead.
The firm is seeking an experienced Employment Solicitor or Legal Executive to join their Maidenhead office on a FULL or PART TIME basis.
The practice is also flexible on specific PQE and level of experience.
The ideal candidate will be adept at:
- Negotiating and drafting of settlement agreements
- Advising on redundancy, disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Advising on all types of discrimination claims
- TUPE advice, particularly regards corporate support
- Restrictive covenant advice, litigation, undertakings and drafting
- Drafting service agreements, drafting contracts, policy documents and reviewing handbooks
- Employment tribunal litigation
- Providing advice on Flexible working, Part-time workers and managing maternity leave issues
As an employment lawyer you will be passionate about your subject matter, present with excellent interpersonal skills and able to remain calm when under pressure.
You will also be commercially aware and a keen business developer.
This a superb opportunity to work for a well respected private practice firm in Thames Valley. Salary is attractive + Benefits + Bonus.
Please click apply now or email with your CV to Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Berkshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Gayle Woolf on 01273 289000 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.