Do you have at least 12 months experience working within residential property? Are you looking to work on a part time basis in Warwickshire? If so, my client based in Leamington Spa is now recruiting into their successful conveyancing team due to continued expansion.
You will join the firm on a part time basis working two days per week, 9am till 5:30pm. You will provide administrative support to the residential conveyancing department and report to a senior conveyancer where your key duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Scanning post and attendance notes, allocating to fee earners electronically and onto physical files
- Providing conveyancing quotes
- Opening new files
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and updates to clients and estate agents
- Keep up to date with the prospect register contacting enquirers
- File closing and progressing to archive
- Obtaining correct documentation for Money Laundering purposes
In order to be considered for this conveyancing assistant position based in Leamington Spa you must have at least 12 months experience working in conveyancing. You must also be willing to work in a fast paced environment and have experience using Tikit case management systems.
Click the apply now button to find out more!
G2 Legal is a legal recruitment company recruiting in Warwickshire. Visit our website for more jobs or contact Rhys Ravenscroft on 0121 609 1069 today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.