Our client is a top tier full service commercial law firm in Berkshire. The firms office in Oxford is seeking a qualified Commercial Litigation Solicitor for a 12 month FTC to join its busy Commercial team.
The practice group deals with a complete range of commercial and finance matters for an array of clients.
The Commercial Litigation work undertaken by the team includes:
- Banking and asset finance disputes
- Defamation and reputation management, product liability
- Business support and insolvency, employment disputes, professional negligence
- Civil fraud and asset recovery, franchising disputes
- Property litigation
- Commercial agents
- Intellectual property disputes
- Company disputes, judicial reviews, public procurement, litigation
- Corporate and shareholder disputes, pensions disputes, will and inheritance disputes
Your current experience of commercial litigation work will have been gained at a well reputed law firm. You may have been involved in commercial and contractual disputes, company disputes and disputes between shareholders and/or disputes in relation to financial services; any of this experience would be of interest.
In return, the firm will offer the successful Commercial Litigation Solicitor a genuine career path with excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this Commercial Litigation 12 month FTC Solicitor position based in Oxford, please apply now, or contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Gayle Woolf at G2 Legal on 01273 289000 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.