A new and desirable opportunity has arisen with this leading, Legal 100 firm in central London.
The firm has a rich history and noteworthy clients, often including properties on the Crown Estate.
You will be joining at Senior Associate level in this prominent team, that continue to be regarded as leaders in their field. The work is high value, varied and excellent quality.
Typical matters will include:
- Freehold and leasehold residential sales and purchases in London and the Home Counties
- Agricultural estates and country houses
- New developments and secured lending
Successful applicants for this Residential Property Senior Associate opportunity will need to be:
- A qualified solicitor with 5 -10 years of PQE
- Able to demonstrate working at a similar level with HNW clients and properties
- An ambitious, confident practitioner, able to guide and support junior members of the team
In return you will receive a competitive salary, generous benefits, bonuses and high levels of autonomy.
This is a rare opportunity and one not to be missed if you are looking for a Senior Associate role in a leading Residential Property team.
G2 legal will never release a CV without discussing the opportunity first and obtaining your consent to act on your behalf.
For more information, get in touch with Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal today.
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Jude Cornelli at G2 Legal on 0207 649 9298 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.