One of the UK's most well renowned law firms is now looking to recruit an experienced conveyancing paralegal/fee earner to join its outstanding conveyancing department on a permanent basis. This role can be 100% home working and will offer you every chance to further your career.
In this home working senior conveyancing paralegal/fee earner position, you will have the chance to handle a caseload of conveyancing matters, as well as duties to include:
- Providing clear and comprehensive updates to clients, agents and referrers and to assist clients with queries they may have
- Working to a high standard and possessing a fine attention to detail
- Being organised and efficient whilst working under pressure
- Competently prioritising tasks
- Completing tasks within defined timescales to stay in line with Service Level Agreements
In order to be considered for this senior conveyancing paralegal/fee earner role, you must have at least 3 years' experience working in a similar position and a full understanding of the conveyancing process, particularly freehold and leasehold matters. Experience of working with referrers is ideal but not essential.
Click the apply now button to find out more!
For more information about this role and to apply, please contact Rhys Ravenscroft at G2 Legal on 0121 609 1069 or forward an up to date copy of your CV.
PQE, years of experience and salary levels are shown purely as a guide. We will consider applications from candidates that can demonstrate the skills or experience required for this role.